Promote the regions manufacturing capability and provide a forum for the sharing of manufacturing know how, and opportunities while defining the common obstacles and creating programs to overcome those obstacles in order to revitalize the regional manufacturing industry.
Manufacturers meet monthly to share concerns, review opportunities and work together to revitalize Long Island's manufacturing base. The Round Table leverages the synergy between its members and other high technology industries in order to accelerate companies' growth, competitiveness and profitability. It is open to CEOs, owners and operations managers of Long Island's manufacturing firms.
• Gain insight and access to new business opportunities
• Gain insight into advanced manufacturing technology
• Promote Long Island manufacturers - Provide opportunities for group participation in domestic trade shows
• Gain insight and access to common and new training requirements
• Gain insight and access to state and other incentives to recapitalize (ie Energy, Bldg.)
• Gain insight into laws/regulations as it relates to manufacturing
• Create database of available manufacturing building or sites
• Networking events / meetings