LIFT’s trained staff provides a rigorous methodology that helps decision-makers and their teams to:
- Understand their current position
- Decide what the organization wants to become
- Determine what the organization does for its customers
- Develop the principles by which the organization will live by
- Determine what the organization will have to do to become successful
- Understand how the organization will achieve the objectives
- Develop numerical targets that enable the company to meet its objectives with a Performance Management System that assures progress is monitored on a continuing basis
- Examine SWOT (Strengths Weaknesses Opportunities Threats)
- External Environment, Customers, Suppliers, Competition
- Develop Stakeholders roles and responsibilities
- Assist in actions taken to implement strategies
- Deploy the process by taking the strategies and objectives to each level of the organization so that the overall objectives are achieved
LIFT will lead and facilitate and (when asked) contribute to the process. LIFT Project Managers will document, guide and assure that all key elements pertaining to Mission, Vision, Values, Objectives, Strategy, Goals, Initiatives and Deployment have been examined and reviewed and that the resultant strategy fits the organization and its capabilities.
Duration: Project dependent based on the level of LIFT involvement. An initial focused event lasting 32 hours sets direction, seeks buy-in and determines metrics. Complete involvement from start to finish with implementation is 100 hours. Hours are accumulated on a needs basis per week/month for length of project.
Deliverables: A Strategic Plan. A comprehensive benchmark that displays key indicators of how your company matches up against like companies across the country. A mission statement that aligns stakeholders with management and the resultant plan.
Key Benefits: A newly committed and re-tooled management team with an organization finely tuned with a new focused attention to mission, vision, values, issues, goals, strategies, objectives, responsibilities, time lines, budgets, etc. leading to measurable bottom line results.